If you want to lead an easy and healthy lifestyle, it’s no brainer that you have to simplify the kitchen works. Getting a rice cooker is a step that shrinks your kitchen time to quality time for your family or work. However, When it comes to choosing the best rice cooker, many high-end brands are specialized for the job.
Cuchen and Cuckoo are renowned among the rice cooker makers in terms of the quality of the electronics and functionalities. They both are Korean companies that make some of the most selling rice cookers in the market. I’ll discuss the differences and functionalities between the rice cookers of cuchen vs Cuckoo. Stick to the article to know which one you should go with and why.
Table Of Content
Here is a quick navigation guide to the whole article for the Cuchen vs Cuckoo rice cookers along with their features:
- Cuchen vs Cuckoo Rice Cooker - Which One Is The Best?
- Which One Best For Me: Cuchen Vs Cuckoo Rice Cooker? [ Comparison]
If you want to get a quick grasp of both the brands and their products, here is a quick comparison chart for you:
Cuchen vs Cuckoo Rice Cooker - Which One Is The Best?
Cuchen and Cuckoo are both well known for their smart rice cookers; I’ll talk about them in a bit. I’ll include the short bio of the companies, their products along with the features with the advantages and shortcomings as well.
About Of Cuchen Rice Cooker:L
Cuchen is one of the finest electronics manufacturers from South Korea who are specialized in rice cookers. Cuchen is the Original Equipment Manufacturers for leading brands like LG and Samsung for 40 years. They made the first touch LCD smart rice cooker with over 2000°C thermal spray. Their innovation in cooking appliances makes them stand out from regular brands.
Benefits Of Cuchen Rice Cooker:
There are some impressive features and benefits that Cuchen rice cookers offer, especially if you love high efficiency and seamless design. Some of the main advantages of using Cuchen rice cookers are:
- It will give you both fast and slow with steam cooking modes with a preset timer. You don’t have to be aware of the cooking as it completes and stops itself.
- It offers three levels of cooking rice: sticky, medium, and regular, with multiple cooking methods for different types of meals.
- For the build quality, you have a detachable Stainless steel cover lid and an inner pot, resistant to scratches, high pressure, high temperature, and saltwater.
- The cuchen rice cooker is capable of keeping your food warm or reheat it at any time you want. Yet, it’s highly energy efficient for low-cost cooking.
- It comes with an LED display controller and a smart dial controller to control the cooker. For smarter usability, it even has a voice navigation system for hands-free operation.
1. Cuchen Pressure Rice Cooker 10 cup CJS-FD1001RVUS (Rose Gold)
The Cuchen smart pressure cooker comes with all the modern smart features like an LED screen, automatic cooking, and cleaning. It also comes with a smart dial and quick menus for different cooking preset control. Along with the smart panel, You can control the cooker functions with your voice in three different languages English, Chinese, and Korean.
It offers multiple cooking presets for different meals like brown or plain rice, mixed and crunchy rice. All the presets can cook at three different levels, sticky, medium, and regular cooking. This rice cooker comes with 10 cups serving size, so the cooking is big enough to serve several persons. You can also make special dishes with its slow and steam cooking modes and preserve the taste as well.
For safety and quality, this cooker offers a sturdy build that is resistant to saltwater and sudden change in the temperature. It’s also resistant to sudden change for high pressure and scratches that ensures better durability. You can keep the cooker clean and navigate the cooking methods without even touching it!
Cuchen Pressure Rice Features:
- This cooker has an LED screen with graphic FND and a smart jog Dial with cooking menus.
- The inside is resistant to saltwater, Wash, scratch, high pressure, and temperature.
- Three languages for voice navigation: Chinese, Korean, English.
- You’ll have an auto-cleaning mode for the non-reachable parts of the cooker.
- It has four preset modes of cooking: plain, brown, mixed, and Scorched/crunchy rice.
About Of Cuckoo Rice Cooker:
Cuckoo is a Korean electronics manufacturer company, especially in kitchen appliances. They are specialized in manufacturing electronics with 14 years of experience and over 25 million sales of rice cookers around the world. The official distributor for Cuckoo here in the US is P&K USA Trading, based in New York City.
Benefits Of Cuckoo Rice Cooker
Cuckoo pressure rice cooker is well capable of giving you a headache-free experience with its smart cooking algorithms. Here are some of the most impressive features that take the Cuckoo rice cookers up to the line:
- Cuckoo pressure cooker has an interactive LED touch panel for controlling the cooker with presets or manual cooking.
- The cooker has a double layer rubber cover packing to preserve the flavor of the food and keep it warm and safe from bacteria.
- For minimal maintenance and cleaning, Cuckoo offers Vaporizing automatic water drainage system for excess water along with its automatic steam cleaning.
- It also comes with a smart voice-controlled guide with three different languages, Korean, English, Chinese.
- You’ll get the safety features amusing from the Cuckoo rice cookers. There are so many of them, such as Thermal fuse, secondary pressure release, lock checking device, reed switch, and so on.
2. Cuckoo CRP-P0609S 6 cup Electric Heating Pressure Rice Cooker & Warmer
The Cuckoo 6-cup electric pressure rice cooker comes with 12 customizable cooking algorithms that you can make almost anything with it. You can cook from Sushi rice to chicken soap, even brad baking with this smart pressure rice cooker. What makes it even better is its interactive LED touch panel for cooking, which comes with customizable functionalities for cooking.
It works with a non-stick food holder pan inside, so your food won’t burn or stick to the bottom while cooking. The pan is also resistant to high pressure and temperature, as well as the opening lid of the cooker. The lid has a detachable stainless steel opening for better opening and cleaning.
For a seamless cleaning experience, it offers an automatic steam cleaning method that cleans the cooker itself with even the non-reachable areas. With so many automatic features like water drainage, auto safety reed switch, it is also one of the best Korean rice cookers. It gets even smarter with the voice control navigations system over the machine using three languages, English, Korean, and Chinese.
Cuckoo CRP-P0609S Features:
- There are 12 different cooking algorithms with DSP technology in this cooker for true taste.
- Its cooking plat has a non-stick coating to prevent burning and sticking rise to the plate.
- The capacity of this cooker is 6 cups or 3 liters, which is enough for 2-3 people.
- It comes with a detachable stainless steel lid that you can remove and clean after cooking.
- You’ll get pre-programmed multi Cook functionality like Sushi rice, Chicken Soap, Bread Baking, and so on.
Which One Best For Me: Cuchen Vs Cuckoo Rice Cooker? [ Comparison]
Now, if you come to choose the best fit for your needs from both the pressure rice cookers from Cuchen and Cuckoo, it can be a daunting job. Nonetheless, I’ll put some perspective and a general comparison for you to understand which one you should go for:
- The first thing you need to decide is how big the cooking plate you want! The cuckoo cooker is a compact one with 6 cups or 3-liter space inside, which is enough for 2-3 person’s meals. However, If you need a bigger pot that can feed 4-5 persons, getting the cuchen would be a better idea.
- Both of them have digital displays with interactive LED touch panels. But the Cuchen cooker comes with an extra smart knob to choose and select different features and food making techniques. When it comes to cleaning and cooking multiple dishes, though, Cuckoo comes forward; it offers 12 different cooking method algorithms.
- Both of them offer auto steam cleaning feature, but the cuckoo rice cooker has an extra feature to detach the opening lid of the cooker for better reach. Cuckoo also comes with the automatic water vaporizing feature that soaks the water once the cooking is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some of the most frequently asked question and answers that you might have in your mind:
Is rice cooker healthy
Who makes Cuckoo Rice Cooker?
How long does Cuckoo Rice Cooker last?
Choosing the best rice pressure cooker between Cuchen and Cuckoo is a big brainer for sure. They both offer some appealing, high-end features that are enough to confuse you. After reading this guide and review of the cuchen vs cuckoo rice cookers, you can now decide which features you need for your home.
However, if you want to know my point of view as an overall best rice cooker, I’d suggest you get the Cuchen 10 Cup Pressure Rice Cooker. Cuchen offers a bigger space inside the cooker to prepare more meals and keep it warm as well. It provides an LED screen with a smart knob for cooking functionality. You don’t have to go through a cleaning headache as it has an automatic steam cleaning technology!